Makefile + Autodependency help Win32

From: Strba Attila
Subject: Makefile + Autodependency help Win32
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:16:07 +0100

Hi people,

I am newbie at makefile writing, and I need help.
Especialy with making autodependencies. I am starting to be desperate.

Since two days I am trying to write a makefile for SDCC compiler with
autodependency feature. I've read plenty of posts and solution but neither of
them works for me.

1. I have read http://make.paulandlesley.org/autodep.html but because of
windows enviroment sed is not working.
2. Than I read http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/make-w32/2002-07/msg00008.html
but the shells are no more available so I was still unable to use sed.

I have a huge project with lot of files in lot of different subdirectories. The
SDCC has the feature to detect dependencies and write them to the file.
What I need is a help to put all the stuff together so it works:

My makefile looks like this:

INCDIR = -IHAL/LL/sd_spi/sw/fw/drivers -IHAL/TL -IHAL/COMMON
VPATH= HAL/Common;HAL/TL;HAL/LL/sd_spi/sw/fw/drivers

COMPILER_PARAM = --model-small --vc --debug -V --use-stdout
-o".\OutputSDCC\sdcctest.hex"
LINKER_PARAM = --code-loc 0x0000 --data-loc 0x30 --stack-after-data --xram-loc
0x0000
COMPILER_C=sdcc
COMPILER_ASM=asx8051
COMPILER_LIB=sdcclib

SRCS=main.c spi.c test.c

MAKEDEPEND = sdcc -M $< $(INCDIR) > $*.d

%.rel : %.c
        $(MAKEDEPEND)
        $(COMPILER_C) $(COMPILER_PARAM) $(INCDIR) -c $<

sdcctest.hex: main.rel spi.rel test.rel

include $(SRCS:.c=.d)

I could really apritiate if someone could help me or give me an example
makefile how to put all the things together.

greetings

Attila

EnOcean GmbH; Geschäftsführer / Managing Directors: Markus Brehler, Uwe Thumm
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Oberhaching, Germany;
Registergericht / Registered Court: München / Munich, HRB 139781