Re: Import MSVC.NET 2005 project files please

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Import MSVC.NET 2005 project files please
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:10:50 -0400

On Friday, 27 October, Jon Grant (address@hidden) wrote:

> Attached is a patch to README.W32 to go with the two files in the zip. The
> zip contains the project files to add Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 build
> support.

Hi all.  I'm happy to do whatever you guys want here, but a few things:

 a) Any while files added like I'll need copyright assignments for, from
    anyone who hasn't already signed them.

 b) The README.W32 patch seems to imply that we should no longer use the
    .vcproj file, but only the .sin file... does that mean the .vcproj file
    should be removed?

    Can someone provide clear guidence on exactly what needs to happen
    here?

 c) It would be really, really nice if these files could go into a
    subdirectory somewhere rather than living at the root level... is that
    a possibility?