Re: Import MSVC.NET 2005 project files please

From: Bill Hoffman
Subject: Re: Import MSVC.NET 2005 project files please
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:17:01 -0400

Jon Grant wrote:
Hi Paul,

Could these MSVC.NET 2005 project files be imported (contained within
zip) please. They are from Microsoft's newer compiler.

Kind regards
Jon

If I created them, would CMakeList.txt files be added to the project?
They could be used to build gmake on windows for any version of MS VS, borland make, mingw, and on linux unix. I am not suggesting that autotools be replaced, but it might be a good path to not having to put VS project files for every version of MS that comes out.
nmake would work as well.

If it is not wanted, I wont' spend the time to do it.

FWI : www.cmake.org

-Bill