Re: Fix for HAVE_DOS_PATHS build on cygwin

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Fix for HAVE_DOS_PATHS build on cygwin
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 05:34:51 -0400

> Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:30:09 -0400
> From: "William A. Hoffman" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> >Okay, here's a patch that replaces the previous one.  Bill, could you
> >please see that it compiles and works for you?  Thanks.
>
> Compiles and works!

Great, thanks.

I'm travelling right now, and won't be back until a week from now.  Is
it possible that you or Chris post a message to the Cygwin list asking
them to try the patch?  It should be enough to point them to the
message in the archives of this list where I posted the patch.
(Please remind them to run autoconf and autoheader before they
reconfigure and rebuild.)

TIA