Re: Fix for HAVE_DOS_PATHS build on cygwin

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Fix for HAVE_DOS_PATHS build on cygwin
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:45:59 -0400

Quoting Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>:

I'm not sure if this is what you're saying but I wouldn't mind an option
but only if (and I can't believe I'm saying this) the default is
--with-dos-paths rather than --without-dos-paths.

I'm saying two things: (a) I agree that the default should be with DOS
paths, and (b) we need an option to turn DOS paths off only if the
default behavior causes trouble in some situations.

I'm not sure I like a soft option but maybe DOSPATHS=false to turn it off. I would still like the above configure switches.

Earnie Boyd

http://shop.siebunlimited.com