RE: win32 paths with spaces

From: jgrant
Subject: RE: win32 paths with spaces
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:44:54 -0000

Morning,

If the quotes remained in the string (instead of being removed when parsed
as it seems at present) this would be the indication a special string.
Perhaps a flag could be set when quotes are used, then the various
processing on the variables would know to treat it as a special string.

Just an idea, kind regards

Jonathan