RE:

From: Bijal Shah
Subject: RE:
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:43:26 -0000

I checked and I hadn't done this as I thought I had on this specific project
- I use this on new projects as matter of course, but what I am working on
now is soooo old that its showing the unmistakable signs of code
fossilisation!

I just retested with that change and it is a whole lot better, but the
performance still doesn't reach that achieved with "gmake -r". The
difference is now in the order of 200% rather than 400%.

Are there any other tips that might help as it is causing a few problems on
large scale builds.

Regards,
B.