[no subject]

From: Bijal Shah
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:03:21 -0000

Hi all,

I'm having difficulties with the built-in rules in terms of performance as a lot of my build files live on network servers. I am wondering if there is a way to build make with no rules so that the performance can be increased. Using 3.79.1 on Windows NT 4.0 (SP6a) and I definitely get better performance with "gmake -r" than with "gmake".

Can someone point me in the right direction please? I'll apply the relevant elbow grease.

Thanks,
Bijal