RE: $(shell) strips CRLF

From: Bryan Miller
Subject: RE: $(shell) strips CRLF
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:30:18 -0700

Well it was a quick-n-dirty way to get a config_spec into a C data structure.

CONFIG_SPEC := $(shell cleartool catcs)

for some developers that wanted to be able to dump diagnostic info from a serial
port during remote field testing.  It's hard to read a cspec as one line
continuous line :-(

Cheers,
Bryan

http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/