mailman

Re: Subscription problem (<snip>-users)

From: Karl Berry
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 22:33:13 GMT

Hi - as far as I could tell, Chris was not subscribed now under any
address.  Therefore I manually subscribed him from the command line.

Chris, your auto-generated password is
  recuheri
Hopefully you'll now be able to get in at

https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/options/chicken-users/chris--at--cvine.freeserve.co.uk
(or wherever).

However, because the list has a subject prefix that includes "Chicken",
I imagine you won't be getting any mail, if the analysis is correct.
FWIW, I don't see anything unusual going on on the gnu side.

So, I further suggest that you (Chris) report the problem to your
freeserve.co.uk provider, and if they don't fix it, go somewhere else
.. don't see another alternative.

Hope this helps,
Karl