mailman

authority to create mailing list

From: Corey Bryant
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:47:45 -0400

Hello,

Can you tell me how I can get authority to create a mailing list hosted by nongnu.org?

The mailing list that I would like to create would be for a project called libtpms.

The libtpms library provides software emulation of a Trusted Platform Module (TPM). It is intended to be used by applications when a hardware TPM is not adequate. For example, a hypervisor can use libtpms to emulate an independent TPM for each of it's virtual machine guests. The library provides a high-level API for developers to integrate the emulated TPM support into their application.

Our initial target is to use libtpms in QEMU.

Here is the project page for your interest: https://github.com/coreycb/libtpms

--
Regards,
Corey Bryant