m17n-list

Re: Fail to build m17n-db from source on riscv64

From: sihuan
Subject: Re: Fail to build m17n-db from source on riscv64
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:09:45 +0800

It works! They are new enough to recognise the RISC-V architecture, I built it successfully on Arch Linux RISC-V.

31.03.2023, 10:30, "K. Handa" <handa@gnu.org>:

Hi, thank you for the report.

In article <178581680103840@mail.yandex.ru" rel="noopener noreferrer">178581680103840@mail.yandex.ru>, sihuan@sakuya.love writes:

 The files config.guess and config.sub from autoconf are too old to recognize and build on
 the risc-v architecture.
 Updating them to newest versions fixes this problem.
 Attached is a log of the failing build on riscv64 and a patch for updating both autoconf
 files.

I've just upgraded my OS to Lubuntu-22.04-LTS, and got a newer autoconf
2.71. But it is still older than yours. The attached are the files
generated by my version. Does it work, or is it still too old?

---
K. Handa
handa@gnu.org