m17n-list

Re: configure: fail to build from source on riscv64

From: K. Handa
Subject: Re: configure: fail to build from source on riscv64
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:46:17 +0900

Hi, I'm very sorry for the late responce.

In article <d8fad434-b254-5924-8482-0ad2b9750527@gmail.com>, Avimitin
<avimitin@gmail.com> writes:

> Sorry for the incomplete information. This configure error comes from
> the libotf project.

> On 3/1/23 14:44, Avimitin wrote:
> > The config.guess file contained in source tarball is too old that it
> > cannot guess build type on riscv64. Please release new source code
> > tarball with the latest autotools.

I've just upgraded my OS to Lubuntu-22.04-LTS, and got a newer autoconf
2.71.  As libotf is a small package, I'll directly attach the new
tarball generated by that version.  Does it work, or is it still too
old?

---
K. Handa
handa@gnu.org