lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Why Won't this Site Work in LYNX?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Why Won't this Site Work in LYNX?
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 09:39:41 -0400 (EDT)

Interestingly enough that our site requires JavaScript statement, at least for me personally, can often be wrong when using lynx. Your point about wacg being influenced by consultants is well taken..which is disturbing because so much of it gets incorporated into public policy.
A11y is starting to follow suit.
speaking personally, until more individuals using adaptive technology start talking to more than their chosen choir, and start talking to the general population, the meet one adaptive technology user you have met them all standard will continue. I mean there is a thread on list arguing about voiceover and safari testing, as in not fitting their standards either.