lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Why Won't this Site Work in LYNX?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Why Won't this Site Work in LYNX?
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 19:49:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi chime,
The site does work when using links the chain,
Elinks as well.
If you truly want the file it can be saved in links the chain and then likely run in l y n X granted, I did not seek the story itself, just visited the main page in links the chain. When on content like an article, select the escape key, then arrow down until you hear save formatted document. select the enter key, you will either have a file name to remove, first or a blank.
save the file as
whatever.html
choosing the file name you wish.
then run lynx whatever.html,
which should give you a file in lynx that ou can save to something else.
does that resonate?
Karen