lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] sudden site access failure: realclearpolitics.com

From: Rudy Vener
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] sudden site access failure: realclearpolitics.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:57:59 -0500

Hi Karen,

I know that realclearpolitics.com uses cloud flare because five days ago  I was
blocked with a cloud flare denial
message.

This was fixed by the user agent string I included in a previous post.

Then yesterday I was blocked again with this new cookies and ad blocker message.

This time changing the user agent string does nothing. Catlynx is still blocked.
For the moment links the chain still works. But who knows for how long.

I am not a member of realclearpolitics, but I do plan to visit
their contact page and see if I can find their web administrators email
address.

Will post to the list with the results.

Rudy