lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Is Their a Way of Getting to spectrum dot net?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Is Their a Way of Getting to spectrum dot net?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 11:51:13 -0700

Hi All: These types of nag messages on sites, where they say you must upgrade to any of 5 browsers, well,
www.spectrum.net
is certainly one of these, no matter whether I try it with l y n x or e l i n k s, or even w3m. Same results, but I think there is a 302 moved involved. I am hoping there are "user agents" where I can fool this site in to displaying its contents. Thanks so much in advance.
Chime