lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Viewing local directorie

From: dan d.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Viewing local directorie
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:42:39 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, exactly what I needed.

This page provides the details for the list_format choices:

https://lynx.invisible-island.net/lynx2.8.7/lynx_help/body.html

As it turns out, this list_format in lynx.cfg provides the file name and size:

LIST_FORMAT: %a %k

For the "ack" app used as an example in the initial post; in a local directory,
we get only this:

ack 73K

Thanks all for your help.