lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Viewing local directories

From: dan d.
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Viewing local directories
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 18:30:08 -0500 (EST)

Hello.

In past, years ago, I was able to use lynx to view the items in a directory.

This included, as I recall, only the name of a file/directory on each line with
perhaps its size if a nondirectory entry.

Now this is a typical line:

-rwxr-xr-x    1 dandunfe staff      74362 Mar  7 15:54 ack

The "ack" at the end is an application in the directory, the rest is info about
that file.

Is there some config, or possible new one, item to provide just the
file/directory name and size?

Thanks.
--
XB