lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external

From: gilmap
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Windows Lynx style sheet destroyed after using external
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:32:00 -0600 (MDT)

In a recent note, Lawrence Armstrong said:

> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:17:43 -0400
>
> Hello.  I just joined this mailing list.  I love the Lynx program.  I =
> have it set up to stream internet radio with Real Player and I can view =
> and save images with Windows Paint application.  I've noticed a problem =
> with the Windows 2.8.5 latest precompiled binary (the one available at =

Streaming?!!!  I thought streaming support was on the wishlist a while
ago, but I didn't know it was implemented.

How does one get Lynx to stream resources?  Or is it as simple
as "-source"?  Last time I tried, "Pipe to command" didn't
stream because it first cached the entire resource in a temp
file.

And I suppose the interface to the helper app is left as an
exercise for the student.

-- gil
--
StorageTek