lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Print to disk, WITH Address?

From: Linda L. Hull
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Print to disk, WITH Address?
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 01:34:37 -0500

I LOVE Lynx!

It's fast, dependable, never shows popups and is always there for me.
I have it on black background so it's easy on the eyes.

My complaints are few.

I'm running:  Lynx 2.8.5rel.1 (04 Feb 2004) (latest release)
GNOME 2.12.1 10/03/2005
On Ubuntu Breezy Badger

My question is to do with saving files (p)> enter> type filename.
When I do this, the URL information is not saved. I have no idea
where I got the document. I'm doing research for a legal case,
Knowing where I got the information is very important, so that
I can share it, put it in a file etc.

Is there a way to set up Lynx to incorporate the Address information
into documents printed to disk? (And then printed out, too.)
I print with a2ps and lp.

Also, can Lynx keep a History?

Linda