lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev progress on pre.2

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev progress on pre.2
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:47:16 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 address@hidden wrote:

> but you need to take a step back & look at what has happened to version no's.

(but I can't change what happened in 2002/2003)

and as I keep noting, we're currently in pre-release for 2.8.5 (which
means that once I account for the couple of bug reports it'll be done -
allowing a few days to find other serious bugs).

I saw one (minor) report yesterday for visited-links, and have one serious
bug that I observed (but cannot do much with until tomorrow - machine's
owner promised to install a debugger; the nature of the bug requires
that).

I'm working on the documentation items now, and (depending on tradeoffs
with other things I'm working on), will either make a new pre-patch
today/tomorrow, or right after resolving the bug I found.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net