lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx incompatibility with RFC 2068 HTTP 1.1 specs

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx incompatibility with RFC 2068 HTTP 1.1 specs
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:20:51 -0500

On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 07:45:51PM +0100, Lieven Tomme wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> To come back onto this topic: after taking the full 2.8.5 dev5 (18 nov
> 2001) lynx sources, configuring and compiling it on my Mandrake system,
> doesn't resolve my problem. You speak about newlines/spaces, but I was
> essentialy dealing with a lack of quotes ("").
> I guess we were on another track. So I need to refer to my previous post
> again.

ok - sorry (I did not remember it properly - I was thinking about an
earlier posting than the one I see dated the 28th).

I've made changes recently to forms (to work on file-upload), but did not
notice the lack of quoting then.  (I did notice that the xnyLAaB03X string
is hardcoded, and that I should revisit that area).