lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Left arrow key (was a typo)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Left arrow key (was a typo)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:08:41 -0500

001102 Doug Kaufman wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, James Phillips wrote:
>> I'm so frustrated with accidentaly hitting the back button 2-7
>> that I will probably implement the history list as a tree;
>> (not for several months at least...)
> If I understand you correctly, this has been in lynx for some time.
> It is called the visited links page & is separate from the history page.
> It is bound by default to the "V" key.

if anybody is volunteering to improve the Visited Links Page,
it wb nice to have a  lynx.cfg  option to save the VPL on exit from Lynx:
it cb given a formatted name in a chosen directory,
eg  vl001102.html  in  ~/visited/ ; currently, i save them manually,
but it's useful information users sb able to keep around, if they wish.
is it difficult to program?