lynx-dev

lynx-dev More on lynx copyright

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev More on lynx copyright
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

The recent discussion about lynx copyright gives me the opportunity to
ask something that has been puzzling me for over a year. Where is the
license under which the CERN libwww code in lynx is released? We have
a file, WWW/Copyright.txt, which refers to a CERN web page that hasn't
existed for some time. I have spent time searching at CERN and at w3c,
without being able to find that license. The current w3c license is
readily availble, but shouldn't be applicable. Does anyone have either
a copy of the license or a pointer to it?
                                  Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)