lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev funky funky funky

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev funky funky funky
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:34:16 +0900 (JST)

> The only things I'm sorry for are anything I've done that can be
> considered bloat, which I kind of feel the domain-level tweaking of
> COOKIE_LOOSE_INVALID_DOMAINS and such could be.

Well, don't be sorry.  Hold your head high, because without full COOKIE
support, including persistent cookies, Lynx would be hard pressed to
call itself a "fully-featured World Wide Web (WWW) browser."  This is
despite my personal abhorrence of the big-brother reason for cookies.
When I talk about bloat, I mean efforts to turn Lynx into a Swiss Army
knife: an eclectic hodgepodge of word-processor, desktop publisher and
filter of every conceivable kind.  BTW, *you* are NOT lazy.

__Henry