lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Autoconf patch for S/390

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Autoconf patch for S/390
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:55:44 -0600 (CST)

I've not been following the 390/autoconf stuff too closely, however, I
thought you might want to know that there has been some posts gnu.utils.bug
(I think) that has been dealing with autoconf and EBCDIC systems.

The stuff appears archived on www.dejanews.com (search on: ~g gnu.utils.bug
ebcdic).

Maybe nothing pertinent.  Maybe something that can prevent duplicate
efforts.

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all