lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: <pre></pre> <Hx></Hx> BUG

From: Dave Eaton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: <pre></pre> <Hx></Hx> BUG
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 20:17:09 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Filip M Gieszczykiewicz wrote:

> Over 80% of the articles on our site are written by someone else. That
> person sends me updates every few months ...[clip]...extract all links
> and format them into a ...

Sounds just like what Interleaf's "Cyberleaf" was designed to do. Since it
is a commercial tool, it may not fit your needs here, but I thought I'd
throw it out incase anyone else has similar needs ... please excuse the
deviastion from LYNX-DEV topics, but this thread seems to have gotten
pretty far astray anyway.

 Dave Eaton
--
 Artronic Development  - Your Web Site Solution
 12629 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 224; Phoenix, AZ 85032