lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV USE_EXTERNALS

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV USE_EXTERNALS
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:07:42 -0800 (PST)

I don't even know what this thing is,
USE_EXTERNALS, but if there is no DISADVANTAGE
to having it, then please just stick it in
for EVERYONE.

Why?  Because there are those of us who
use lynx via shell acct on an ISP, and
don't have the disk space for our own
copy -- we have to use whatever is provided --
and of course have no control over how that
is COMPILED....