lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Blather +[INSTALLATION update]

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Blather +[INSTALLATION update]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:15:35 +0900 (JST)

> files.  One problem you will run into is you have to get a curses or slang
> library compiled as well as lynx (and zlib if you want that too). I

Want to clarify: it's not that you HAVE to use "pdcurses", it's just
that that's all that's been tried?  Theoretically it should be possible
to build Lynx on Win32 (or DOS, for that matter) if the slang or ncurses
library have been built?  I know that slang can be built on msdos; does
anyone know the porting status of slang or ncurses as far as Win32?

__Henry
;
;