lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Makefile for sco5 and sendmail...

From: MESSAGE AGENT
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Makefile for sco5 and sendmail...
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 97 21:09:51 PDT

        This is an automatic reply.  Feel free to send additional
mail, as only this one notice will be generated.  The following
is a prerecorded message, sent for filbo

Hi, this is Bela Lubkin, <address@hidden> and <address@hidden>.  Sandy
and I are traveling around the world for a year.  I am still working for
SCO and reading my email.  However, my Internet access is intermittent.
Expect 24-48 hours of delay before I respond -- sometimes more.

>Bela<
;
;