lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV patch-o-matic

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV patch-o-matic
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 09:42:56 -0400 (EDT)

I had an unrelated problem with patch-o-matic.
Last week I grabbed the source for ac-0.23
got also the diffs from ac-0.22 to ac-0.23 using the patches page.
But when I looked at the diff for one of the changed source files,
the diff didn't look like it matched the file.
Line numbers were completely different -- not even close.
(But just for this one file.)
Maybe I missed something, but thought I'd mention it.
--le

;
;