lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Able to see graphics if...

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Able to see graphics if...
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 08:25:43 -0400 (EDT)

Dear CPL:

Is there a services description that we can refer your users to
that answers questions like the one below?

--
Al Gilman
/for Lynx help operations
  From: address@hidden
  Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 2:27:57 -0400 (EDT)
  To: address@hidden
  Subject: LYNX-DEV Able to see graphics if...
  Sender: address@hidden

  If I get a 386, and I use this dial-up UNIX service, is there any way
  I can see graphics if possible?  Or make a website?  What can I do on
  UNIX?  Thanks.

  ;
  ;