lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV fotemods typo & memory leak

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: LYNX-DEV fotemods typo & memory leak
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:27:13 -0500 (CDT)

1) GridText.c, near top of HText_beginAnchor:

        j = (text->last_line->size - i);
        if (LINKS_ARE_NUMBERED &&
            text->last_line->data[j] == ']' && 1 > 1) {
            i--;
            j++;
        }

I suppose that was meant to be i > 1.

2) HTML_start_element, case HTML_IMG:

                if ((temp = HTParse(map_href, me->node_anchor->address,
                                    PARSE_ALL)) &&
                    LYHaveImageMap(temp)) {
                    /*
                     *  Use reference related to the current stream. - FM
                     */
                    StrAllocCopy(map_href, temp);
                    UseBASE = FALSE;
                } else {
                    /*
                     *  Use reference related to the base. - FM
                     */
                    temp = HTParse(map_href, me->base_href, PARSE_ALL);
                    StrAllocCopy(map_href, temp);
                    UseBASE = TRUE;
                }
                FREE(temp);

If the first LYHaveImageMap() returns FALSE, temp will be reused
without first FREEing it.

   Klaus

;
;