lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Improving UDP responses.

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Improving UDP responses.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:52:44 +0200

MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB is how many UDP sockets you can have.

Check the number of DMA buffers in the STM32 netif code. If you have
at least 6 for receiving, then it should be able to store that many
packets even if there is no time to read any of them out in between.
This should be unrelated to UDP and any group of packets arriving
quickly should see the same loss.

/Erik