lwip-users

[lwip-users] Latency with http_write

From: Андрей Виноградов
Subject: [lwip-users] Latency with http_write
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 19:52:28 +0300

OMG, your idea to change TCP_TMR_INTERVAL solved my problem with http -)

I’m using stm32f2xx microcontroller as a small web-server. And see no problems with reducing TCP_TMR_INTERVAL down to 5 ms (didn’t tested 1 ms interval). No CPU loads. All smooth.

But I also changed TCP_SLOW_INTERVAL, made it 500 ms, because it depends on TCP_TMR_INTERVAL by default.

Also there is TCP_FAST_INTERVAL define, but it seems to be not used at all.