lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] BRIDGEIF does not forward packets?

From: Tomas Mudrunka
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] BRIDGEIF does not forward packets?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 14:08:31 +0200

I've been looking bit more to what is going on and it does not even
respond to ARP requests...
Perhaps there is some issue with MAC adresses?
Maybe i need to set that bridge port to some PROMISCUOUS mode to accept

packets for all HW addresses?
But i was not able to figure out how that is done in LWIP.

That's not done by lwIP. You'll just need to implement that in your
netif driver when using it with bridgeif.

Oh i think i was not clear. The interface nor my driver does any packet filtering.
Every packet on wire is passed to LWIP.
But it seems that LWIP does ignore pings when there is bridgeif between my driver and rest of the stack...

--
S pozdravem
Best regards