lwip-users

[lwip-users] httpd, tls, multiple get requests, delays

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: [lwip-users] httpd, tls, multiple get requests, delays
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 20:48:06 +0000

Hello all,

I'm looking for some ideas how can I improve an issue I have.
I have a httpd over TLS. As you may know, browsers fire multiple requests at
same time to get the resources.

I had a lot of issues related with TLS / LWIP connections to handle this
multiple connections but the major are now working ok...
but as you can see in the screenshot, despite most of the requests are handled
very quickly but for some reason.. some will take too long to handle.
There is some pattern on this, sometimes a bit random on the time it takes..
The first time the browser connects to the server it takes a lot to initialize
the TLS, but its ok because the next ones are very fast.. except that random
get requests

Any idea how can it be improved ?

I already support 20 TCP connections ( MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB is 20 * 2 ) and played
with lots of parameters that I tuned for the best results except this last one..

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro