lwip-users

[lwip-users] minor lwip issue(s) with patch + a build question

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: [lwip-users] minor lwip issue(s) with patch + a build question
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 15:54:49 +0200

Hi all,

(New to the list, is it OK to post proposed patches here?)

Appologies: I did not actually test the first attached patch literally.
It's the from-memory-recreation of the tested version I accidentally
deleted.  It should still convey the idea: When IP6_DEBUG is enabled,
the report of the incomming packet displays garbage and reads memory
beyond defined bounds.

The second patch would fix a typo within a comment, if I'm not mistaken.

One question I have: in order to use lwIP beyond the experiment, I need
to integrate it with the target build system (which I don't control).
This makes CMake a rather big issue.  Is there a way to build lwIP with
plain `make` or alike?

Best Regards

/Jörg