lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] MEM_USE_POOLS issue

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] MEM_USE_POOLS issue
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 20:47:47 +0100

Am 05.11.2019 um 08:59 schrieb mtimm:
Hello,
I have just successfully accomplished my first try with LwIP stack (v.
2.1.2). This was simple app using UDP and dynamic allocation (PBUF_RAM).
Now I would like to switch into static allocation (PBUF_POOL).

According to instructions I found on wiki page
(https://lwip.fandom.com/wiki/Custom_memory_pools) I have
defined MEM_USE_POOLSand MEMP_USE_CUSTOM_POOLS both as 1.
I also add lwippools.h and you can see it in the picture below.

My compiler stucked inside memp_priv.h. I am not sure if that file should be
in my project but it is included in memp_std.h (details in the image below).

What exactly do you mean by "compiler is stucked"?

lwip_pools_issue.png
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t2311/lwip_pools_issue.png>

Could you help me, please?

For me it works. Without knowing the compiler output, how could I say more?

Regards,
Simon