lwip-users

[lwip-users] MEM_USE_POOLS issue

From: mtimm
Subject: [lwip-users] MEM_USE_POOLS issue
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 00:59:01 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
I have just successfully accomplished my first try with LwIP stack (v.
2.1.2). This was simple app using UDP and dynamic allocation (PBUF_RAM).
Now I would like to switch into static allocation (PBUF_POOL).

According to instructions I found on wiki page
(https://lwip.fandom.com/wiki/Custom_memory_pools) I have
defined MEM_USE_POOLSand MEMP_USE_CUSTOM_POOLS both as 1.
I also add lwippools.h and you can see it in the picture below.

My compiler stucked inside memp_priv.h. I am not sure if that file should be
in my project but it is included in memp_std.h (details in the image below).

lwip_pools_issue.png
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t2311/lwip_pools_issue.png>

Could you help me, please?