lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP Failing Network Phase with Telit LE910-V2 on AT&T

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP Failing Network Phase with Telit LE910-V2 on AT&T
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:14:58 +0200

Hi Christopher,

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 04:04:02PM -0400, Christopher Stocker wrote:

> The modem does not require authentication but I enable the compile options
> in lwIP for PAP, CHAP, and MSCHAP but the stack just moves past phase 7
> without doing anything so I assume that’s correct. I also enable CCP but
> that did resolve the issue.

Could you try enabling at least PAP ?

The "ppp: auth protocols" output is garbaged but it looks like
authentication is not enabled at all, despite what you said.

I'm not sure I had the chance to test the no authentication build, it
might need some glue to skip authentication and go forward to the next
step.

Sylvain