lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] mDNS not receiving / responding

From: jespern
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] mDNS not receiving / responding
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 04:15:24 -0700 (MST)

Hello stuart200471,

Thank you for your reply.

I realise now that forgot to mention this, but I already set it to
ETH_MulticastFramesFilter_None as without that, I could not receive
anything.

My problem now is that I am getting calls to mdns_recv (with the dns-sd QM
query requests that was received) and it looks like the mDNS responder tries
to send a reply, but nothing comes out.

However, when I enable LWIP_DEBUG and set MDNS_DEBUG to LWIP_DBG_ON, I get
debug output in uVision's Debug Viewer when the mDNS responder starts up,
but the receive calls stop coming in ...

I am pretty sure it is not a memory / stack issue - I had a few hard faults
due to this, but they disappeared when I increased the task stack sizes.