lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP on a Microcontroller with two MACs

From: sanjayks
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP on a Microcontroller with two MACs
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 02:23:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,
   I am new to lwIP. I have a requirement in front of me. Please guide me
where to look for.

Requirement:
1. I need a card with two ethernet ports. ( Two PHY, two MACs and two IP
addresses). The hardware designer suggested Atmel SAM9X25 which has two
PHYs.
2. I do not see a port of lwIP for SAM9X25.
3. Where do I start from? Can I start with a lwIP port for any SAM series of
Atmel and add my own ethernet driver which can handle two MACs ?
4. Are there any specific things that need to be handled when I try to use
lwIP on a microcontroller with two PHYs.

Please suggest what to look for and where to look for. Shall do the
necessary hardwork myself :).

Regards,
Sanjay