lwip-users

[lwip-users] Code control getting stuck in "LWIP_ASSERT("unsent_oversize

From: rahul.mane .
Subject: [lwip-users] Code control getting stuck in "LWIP_ASSERT("unsent_oversize mismatch (pcb vs. last_unsent)",pcb->unsent_oversize == last_unsent->oversize_left); "
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 19:38:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I am using LWIP stack (2.0.2) with pppos.
I have NXP MC5748 board with SIM800c interface with one UART channel.
I have used AT commands to configure GSM module.

I am trying to send data to server using LWIP socket programming.

Steps of programming:

1. lwip_socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);

2. lwip_connect(socket_fd,(struct sockaddr_in*)&sa,sizeof(struct sockaddr_in));

3. lwip_write(socket_fd, "test", 4);

After step 3. i am able to send "test" to server,
But in next step i am sending again data to server

And code get stuck in "LWIP_ASSERT("unsent_oversize mismatch (pcb vs. last_unsent)",pcb->unsent_oversize == last_unsent->oversize_left);"

My oberservation while debugging is , After connect call only once system sending data to server and
while sending second time it getting stuck as i mentioned above.

during this  condition,  last_unsent->oversize_left = 0

And pcb->unsent_oversize = 124 (When  TCP_MSS = 128 and TCP_SND_BUF =256) ,my data length was 4.

I have also tried other values for TCP_MSS  and TCP_SND_BUF like  1024 and 2048  respectivly

So please help to sort out this issue, Why code is getting stuck while sending data second time.
 And To solve this issue, Do i need to do any specific setting in  PPPOS configuration?

 Thanks,
 Rahul