lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP http keep_alive problem

From: tomek wilkxt
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP http keep_alive problem
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 15:19:11 +0200

Hi
I use from 3 years Lwip and http server and it works well. I have some xml file on serwer with browser GET by js script.
Now I want to add TLS to http and I use mbedTLS library.
The problem is that every download of an xml file is a new http(tcp) connection and that's what the new TLS negotiation(handshake), which takes a long time.
So I wants to use http persistent connection to browse files.
Now I tested without TLS
I sets:
LWIP_HTTPD_SUPPORT_11_KEEPALIVE 1
and add "Connection: keep-alive\r\n", to any file.
But when browser get xml file then conections is closed, why?
I attach pcap wireshark file with one GET.

--
pozdrawiam
tomek