lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Memory error after certain number of connect/disconnect

From: sarp
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Memory error after certain number of connect/disconnects.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 01:32:33 -0700 (MST)

In our application, we are continously connecting to server devices to
collect data in local network.
That's why we are connecting to IP_DEVICE1, getting data and closing
connection of IP_DEVICE1.
It sequentially continue to the n'th device.

After a certain time, tcp_connect function returns "ERR_MEM" and then, LwIP
client is not able to connect server devices until reset. Each poll time is
2 secs in this application. That means that every 2 secs, device connects to
the i'th device, collects data and closes connection.

Thanks in advance.