lwip-users

[lwip-users] Memory error after certain number of connect/disconnects.

From: sarp
Subject: [lwip-users] Memory error after certain number of connect/disconnects.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 09:02:57 -0700 (MST)

Dear members,

I have a TCP client using raw API which switches connection between servers
after data transmission.

Scenario Loop:

Connect to 1st server.
Transmit data.
Disconnect.
.
.
Connect to nth Server.
Transmit data.
Disconnect.

Go to First connection again...

Although using the documentation well (creating the control blocks in the
correct manner and destroying them properly), I get memory error after
certain number of connect/disconnects..

What is the reason of having memory error if the control blocks are created
and destroyed equally?

*Is the problem about having the time duration low between new
connection/disconnection?

*I am sure that the number of creation and destroying of the buffers and
control bloks are the same.

-Is there a disconnection timeout to clear memory out?

Any help is appreciated..
Kind Regards