lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPPoS TCP Connection Reject

From: gzayzay
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPPoS TCP Connection Reject
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 12:18:41 -0700 (MST)

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for the feed back. Per your input, there are few issues that I did
like to clarify.
1. I have a single UART and I don't believe that I could be tapping the
wrong line. During PPP negotiations, I do see the data on the logic
analyzer. Once IP address has been received, I no longer see incoming data
on the logic analyzer/

2. I am also convince that the incoming data never gets on the UART after
connection for the LWIP stack to handle it.

3. When I halt the microcontroller and send ping to the IP address, the
device is still responding to the pings which levels me to believe that the
modem is responding instead of the LWIP stack since the micro is not
running.

4. By transparent passing, I meant, the data should not be process
internally by the modem but instead sent over the UART channel and allow the
LWIP stack to handle all processing.