lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [LwIP 1.4.1] Ping length of 92 bytes via PPP crashes Lw

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [LwIP 1.4.1] Ping length of 92 bytes via PPP crashes LwIP core/pbuf.c
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 13:20:25 +0200

Hi Simon,

>Yes, but have you actually tested 2.0.x to see it increased?

Not yet. It's not that easy as we are using NAT which needs to be modified as
some structures seems to have changed between LwIP 1.4.1 and 2.0.2. I wanted to
test the difference, but after >100 compile errors I gave up for a "quick shot".

That would make more sense for the new uC I have in my mind - the Atmel V71
series. I'm successfully running FreeRTOS on it already on the eval board, but
getting LwIP on it would be a bigger task. Unfortunately there are no demos
around.

If you know someone who is able to do this with CrossWorks and who wants to
earn some $$ by doing that, please let me know ;-))

Marco